Modern Slavery Statement
This statement set out the stands of SAINT PAULS HEALTHCARE LIMITED takes and ensure that modern day slavery or human trafficking is not taking place in within our business.
Modern day slavery hedge in slavery, servitude, human traffic and force labour we at Saint Pauls healthcare have a zero Tolerance approach towards any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting in ethically manner with integrity and transparency approach in our business dealings. And putting a dynamic effective system in place to control and safeguard against any form of modern slavery taking place within the business or our supply chain.
Modern Slavery is a term developed by the UK Government to describe acts of slavery, servitude, forced or compulsory labour and human trafficking. Full definitions of these terms can be found in the UK Government’s ‘Transparency in Supply Chains etc. a practical guide
The International Labour Organization (ILO) estimates that there are 20.9 million persons in forced labour globally, including 14.2 million in the private economy and the 2016 Global Slavery Index estimates that there are 45.8 million in modern slavery worldwide.
Given the prevalence of modern slavery and the complexity of today’s supply chains, we recognise our responsibility to identify and tackle the potential for modern slavery within our own supply chain.
WE UDERTAKE THE FOLLOWING
- Communicate our modern slavery in supply chain policy, including the following supplier standards, to our suppliers
- Communicate our procurement principles to our suppliers
- Undertake due diligence to identify the areas of highest risk and identify ways to mitigate the risks
- Provide training for our staff to raise awareness and develop capability
- Undertake appropriate investigations if modern slavery is reported or suspected in our supply chain
- Publish our supplier audit results
- Publish an annual modern slavery statement.
We will also periodically check the website of our supplier to ensure they have a statement of modern slavery displayed to show their commitment towards tackling modern slavery and human trafficking and raising awareness of modern day slavery among our workface.
This statement was approved by the director of Saint Pauls Healthcare Limited
Saint Pauls Healthcare Limited