Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant
About Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant
Put a smile on someone’s face as a Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant
As a Healthcare Assistant at St.Pauls Healthcare, you’ll provide primary personal care to make a difference in a care Home. We’re looking for enthusiastic, compassionate carers in Falmouth, Newquay, Camborne, Penzance, Truro and Redruth area to join our team of healthcare professionals in supporting people’s physical, emotional and mental wellbeing.
This Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant role pays up to £16.8 per hour (inc holiday pay). You’ll choose flexible shifts that is balanced around your lifestyle, you can choose whether you work full-time, part-time, day or night shifts.
We guarantee Assured Quality Care and our HCAs make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. That’s why we pay excellent hourly rates and a range of benefits including:
- Immediate start: get instant access to our dedicated recruitment team that supports you throughout the recruitment process.
- Training: we have teamed up with the leading training provider to ensure all staff are given up-to-date training.
- £200 Referral Bonus: receive up to £200 when you introduce a friend or family member.
As a Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant, you’ll have:
- 3 months UK personal care experience from within the past 3 years
- Good equipment knowledge
- Moving and handling experience
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
Assured Quality Care is all we can guarantee.
At Saint Pauls Healthcare Limited, we’re an innovative healthcare service built on a transparent and person-centred approach while treating caregivers with the utmost respect. We are focused on finding the right (Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant) to provide the highest standard of care, in Care Homes, Nursing Home, Residential Homes. we provide up-to-date training and support to enable the efficient delivery of the best care.
Apply now to make a real difference as a Care Assistant / Healthcare Assistant !
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch!