About Registered Nurse
Will you be a Registered Nurse who makes a difference in the Patient lives? St.Pauls Healthcare gives you more support and training to make a rewarding difference in people’s lives every day. This Registered Nurse role will be to support patients in Care Homes, Nursing Homes and Residential house. and pays up to £32 per hour. Join our team of healthcare professionals in the St.Austell, Helston, Bodmin, Launceston, Camborne or Falmouth area.
You make a huge difference. We give you a different level of support.
- Immediate start: get instant access to our dedicated recruitment team that supports you throughout the recruitment process.
- Wellbeing support: we give you healthcare and mental health support.
- Excellent hourly rates: get market-leading basic rates and extra bonuses.
- Flexible shifts: all shifts are flexible to encourage a balanced lifestyle, we aim to provide you with the best.
- Training: we have teamed up with the leading training provider to ensure all staff are given up-to-date training.
- £200 Referral Bonus: receive up to £200 when you refer a friend or family member.
As a Registered Nurse in the Care Home, you’ll exercise
The ability to lead teams of healthcare workers, be quick thinking, make the right decisions at the right time and bring your nursing training to life with person-centred care.
- NMC registration
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility and professionalism
- The right to work in the UK
- UK nursing experience
- Up-to-date DBS check and proof of immunisations (Hepatitis B, Rubella, Varicella, TB and Measles)
- Up to date Mandatory skills for Health Training
Assured Quality Care is all we can guarantee.
At Saint Pauls Healthcare Limited, we believe in people – by putting the patient at the heart of everything we do. we are focus on finding the right Nurse to provide the highest standard of care in Care Homes, Nursing Homes, and Residential Homes. we believe in a transparent and person-centred approach. we provide edge-cutting support to enable Nurses to work efficiently on delivering the best care.
Apply now to make a real difference as a Nurse!
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch!